Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nikon Extra Ordinary Angles Entries

I just saw this contest early this week, I believe it was last Tuesday or Wednesday.
It is pretty cool because anyone can join as long as they are in these countries: Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Thailand and New Zealand.. 


All you need to do is connect it to your facebook account, I'm sure 99% of you have facebook so it is as simple with just one click. There's no need to fill up registration forms, save us a lot of time. So after that, start uploading pictures but do take note that only 5 entries per person per day is allowed as indicated on their contest rules. 


Visit this site for more information: http://d5100.nikon-asia.com/en/competition


I have started uploading my entries and I'm asking for your support, kindly click on the vote button at the lower left bottom of the picture. I will be listing all the links to my entries so that it will be easier on both our parts, I would appreciate the help. Thanks much! <3




I will update this list from time to time, please spread the word around. Last updated June 12, 2011. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment