Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year, New Changes..

New year for me is another fresh start of the year, so I adopted some minor changes for myself. More like an impromptu resolution since I haven't pen down my 2010 resolutions yet. I'm sure work will tie me up with many things to do, but I will always try to find a time to blog.

First off, New Mau2x - physically!
New Hair - still long but layered more; New Weight - I'm happy that I did lose weight this holiday season and still planning to lose more maybe around 20 lbs.; New Body figure - eat less fats and exercise more to have my slimmer body back! That includes slimming down my stomach, legs, arms and hopefully hips..

New Mau2x - mentally & spiritually!
Should read books and articles more so that I will have a good wisdom. With good wisdom I will be a lot wiser and less people will took advantage of me! :p I should be going to church a lot more and continue to pray every night, it's a fulfilling thing to do before going to sleep. Helps ease the stressful day, great faith and hard work = successful!

New Wardrobe!
Recently I just found myself fitting a black skinny jean inside a dressing room.. The last I remembered I was running away from it since it would emphasize my legs and butt more :( but I think this one is different, it's comfy and has a nice fitting. thanks to Penshoppe!


Mau inside the dressing room with new hair & skinny!

New Planner!
That's one way to jot down all those important to dos, dates & meetings. What more to use than the Starbucks 2010 Planner, I just got mine this morning. I stopped by Starbucks Crown Regency before heading to the office, maybe I was a bit excited that I got up early and didn't arrive late at the office. It only took me a month and a half to fill in the card with the stickers, but lose me some cash to treat family and friends also.. hehe It was worth it, the planner is really nice and I picked the "roast" design. Thanks Starbucks!



By the way, Thanks to Bench Fix especially to Joel and his assistant for my new hair.. :) I really love their service, you should try having your hair done there too! Bench Fix is located at SM Northwing & Ayala Center Cebu but Joel is currently assigned in SM.

Now, I must be off to bed. 2nd day of work tomorrow, must have more energy to work hard!
Good night.. ~.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment