Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today we watched - Sherlock Holmes Movie

I wasn't expecting to watch a movie today, but then decided to since it was still early.. :) Last night, my brother was already talking to me about this movie and since I find Sherlock Holmes interesting, I chose to watch this with Jufang. We have to wait 30 minutes in line to buy our tickets, imagine that, I should already fix my sureseats account to avoid such. To top it off, when we bought our tickets all premier seats were already full. Hmm, the movie industry still is going strong. thumbs up to that! :) Plus with the trailers of the upcoming movies, it made me wanted to watch movies in the cinema every week.. hehe

List of upcoming movies:
1. Prince of Persia
2. Valentine's Day - must watch! casting is really great..
3. Clash of the titans
4. Twilight Saga: Eclipse
5. Your Spy Next Door
6. Alice in Wonderland
7. Robin Hood
8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
9. Step Up 3d
10. Iron Man 2

& Many more..

Okay, now to the movie.. I love the story and the cast, Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law made a great team in the movie. The story rotates around science and magic, since Lord Blackwood played by Mark Strong make some believed that he has magic but turned out he uses science to trick them. Rachel Adams played the love interest of Sherlock Holmes, Irene Adler, came to him to ask for help on a case but without Holmes' knowledge (found out at the ending) she was hired to play on Holmes' emotions and then possibly to get hold on to Lord Blackwood's item on the machine he invented. It was Professor Moriarty who made a deal with Irene Adler and with him shown anonymously I bet there will be a sequel to this movie. As you can imagine like in the novels, the setting is in London maybe early 17th century since they have just constructed the London Bridge. It's also a good watch for Downey's fans, he showed his abs during a fight scene.. ^^ I'm sure the rating for this movie will go up high, kudos to the production team because the movie is really great and I love the editing! :)

Sorry don't have pics for today.. But I love my Super Lipton Red Tea from Taters, the best!

Bonne Fete to Meling,turned another year older.. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment