Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Super Junior M – Super Girl

Since Super Junior will be coming to town, the Super Junior Fever is HUGE! I do mean it, you can see people talking about it on facebook and some are busy preparing for the concert. There are also several events that will be held prior to the concert while there are some fans who are living in Manila that would really take the risk and expense to stay at Edsa Shang hoping to be close to the boys.. ^^ Imagine spending 8,000++ a night, well.. we have our excuse since we will be flying from Cebu so we really need a place to stay in for the night after the concert. :P Plus, Pulp Productions partnered with Edsa Shang to give a group discount for those who will be staying at the hotel just for the concert (good news for us!).

Okay, now I’m sharing the only CD I got *for now! :P It’s Super Junior M’s Super Girl Album. Super Junior M (Mandarin) is one of the sub-groups of Super Junior. Consist of Hangeng (leader), Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, and additional 2 members Henry and Zhou Mi. They are more gear towards the Chinese fans especially in China since they do produce songs in Chinese lyrics. They also do commercial ads for Pepsi. This is their 2nd album and it became number one here in the Philippines. ^^, Major fan support! Hehe

I got this online, I was thinking that if I’m gonna get their album might as well look for the one with their autographs so that it will really be something rare.  Luckily I found one online and the seller is super nice to me, I was able to get it thru layaway since it cost much more than the usual album. HAPPY HAPPY MAU MAU when I claimed it at the post office. By the way, I bought the CD together with an autographed poster. It’s gonna make my collection fabulous! XD I'm just starting  though.. hihi

Here are a few shots of their album:



 

  



 

  

  

 

I missed to take a Pic of Henry's Autograph on the booklet.. Will just update it


Anyway, the album consists of 5 songs:
Super Girl
Blue Tomorrow
Confession
Only U
You & Me

You can buy the album online at yesasia or in local music stores here in the Philippines.
I was even planning to buy the Super Show 2 album just in case I will be seeing them; I might be able to have it signed by them personally. Wishful thinking! Lol

Minutes ago, I would like to make a shout out greeting to my dad!! :D
He’s celebrating his birthday and he’s not in Cebu.. 
Hopefully you’ll get home soon so that we can have another family dinner out.
Take good care of yourself especially when it comes to your safety and health.
We love you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment