Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Today we watched - Alice in Wonderland

Started the day early when boss texted me I need to send the plans for a meeting. At least that text message woke me up so I have to get my body up early to do everything since we need to be at Ayala before 1:55pm or else our reservation from sureseats will be cancelled. Gone to the office to get the files then bought lunch for me and Josefi (Joei's screen name) hehe Then came home and washed my clothes, gave Joei his lunch and had mine too. While getting ready waiting for Jufang, had to change clothes and check updates on facebook. 

We didn't stay long there, 45 minutes of waiting before the show then few rounds at the mall to look for a gift. We bought dinner and then came home, so many things to do actually. I'm beginning to think that I must not waste every minute and now I must be off working on the details for the CRITH project. But before doing that, I would love to share my thoughts on the movie "Alice in Wonderland".

It's actually a very nice movie but it isn't that long to watch. Alice is played by Mia Wasikowska, when she turned 19 years old she returns to Wonderland after following the white rabbit into the woods and she fell into a hole on the trunk of a tree. She then met Tweedledee and Tweedledum (the twins), Dormouse, Blue Caterpillar, where all of them take a look at the scroll that tells about their future. They were searching for the right Alice that was sketched on the scroll, because that Alice would be the one to save all of them. Then she met the Mad Hatter played by the very great Johnny Depp, he's really good with this kind of roles. :D Right after that she also met Stayne, Red Queen with Big Head (a cutie!) and the White Queen. The sketch on the scroll came true so you can already imagine what happened. By the way before she went to follow white rabbit, the son of the lord proposed to her in front of many people but when she got back after fighting with Jabberwocky she declined the proposal but instead of becoming the daughter-in-law of the lord, she became an apprentice to his business. 

 We didn't watch the 3D version so I really don't know the difference.. Also I so love the Red Queen's attitude! hehe I'm not mean, but I really love the character compared to the White Queen - she's just plain nice.. The other one is also the cat! Color combination looks good compared to the cartoon version.. 

 
Meet the Red Queen!


See the color of the cat here, really nice... :D
I also love the green eyes of the Mad Hatter! hehe

I'm quite satisfied with the movie, no wonder I've been ranting about watching the movie.. hehe ^^,

0 comments:

Post a Comment