Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mau's Christmas Wishlist

Lists here and there are all I need right now, many things to do with so little time. This has been long due since Christmas is only 2 days away and I have been preoccupied with important matters. Anyway, this will apply not only for Christmas but also for times when anyone who will be generous enough to give gifts without having any occasion. :D

First off, the things I have been wanting to have but couldn't afford to get yet! Hopefully one by one I will be able to have even if it will reach next year.

1. Nike Monica Standard Quilted Club Women's Bag


 2. Sony Ericsson Satio (IDOU)


3. Nissin DI-466 Power Zoom Speedlite Flash for Canon Powershot SX10 IS

4. Short Course for Canon Powershot SX10 IS Photography Book



5. Pink Suzuki Swift



6. Abercrombie Sweater Sylvia 

 

7. Balenciaga First Officier



8. Bushnell Sky Tour 70mm Refractor Telescope



9. Havaianas Bag


 10. 32 GB Apple Ipod Touch




For now, the items listed above are my top 10. :D I do hope Santa will be able to read my list and send me these.. hehe They're easy to find I think, while stocks last.. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment