Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

21 Days before X'mas! - Mau2x's Things to do

Due to being so focused at work, I totally lose track of the days remaining before xmas.. My mind and body both are not functioning too well this past few weeks; been tired lately that's why I need to give in more time to rest. But before that I need to make a list of things to do before and after xmas, probably also the time during the break.

Things to do:
1. Attend the Mason Xmas Party on the 12th - not done! attended a different party
2. Attend Architecture Week Forum & UAP Xmas Party on the 12th - done!
3. Attend family's bdays on the 12th, 14th, 15th, 19th - bdays celebrated on other days! done!
4. Attend Tvap Xmas Party - to verify location and date - done!

5. Must clean closet and other things not used - to give as gifts to others who need it - partly done!
6. Continue jogging and walking during break - 1 week more to go and haven't done this!
7. At least make my entry for the streaming seoul contest - deadline dec. 31, 2009 - don't feel like making.. :(
8. Take shots of all my havies for my album 
9. Clear pending payments when all orders arrived
10. Claim my package at the post office - done!

11. Buy gifts for family and friends - done!
12. Treat family to lunch/dinner on New Year's Eve
13. Have a haircut at bench fix - done! love my new hair!!
14. Finish all work to be done before office takes it xmas break - impossible since we're already on break!
15. Buy gift for myself - see my wishlist!
16. Watch tv series that I got from Manila - slowly series by series
17. To go to church to attend mass
18. Write more blogs! - currently trying to!
19. Go back to Unionbank to process replacement of my eon card - have to wait 2-3 weeks for my new card.. :(

20. Have a stress-free break 

... to be continued

I'm sure there are some things that I forgot to mention here but I will surely update my list from time to time. Next in line will be my wishlist, watch out for it! =) ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment