Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Mau's Diet Plan - Fit & Healthy

It wasn't until recently that I noticed I was that thin BEFORE.. :(
Those pictures of us while still in college really get to me, so now that would be the one that should push me to really get my body worked out back to the way it was then. Actually a lot of people is noticing that, but I didn't mind them so that I won't feel bad about myself.. *in denial stage* lol


MAU NOW..


Mau wearing green at the back..    


    Mau wearing a fit mustard dress..     

In order to overcome the fear of becoming outsize, I needed to do something to stop it. So just last 2 weeks ago, I started to do rounds at the oval of Abellana Sports Complex.Well at least for a start, little by little will improve a lot. I have to keep my hopes high on this so that I will be encouraged more. As they always say "think positive"; even if I have to go through a lot, in the end there will be a reward after all the hard work and I'm sure it will be something GREAT!! :D

 MAU'S GOAL!


The only girl in the pic is me..



That's how I looked like before

Imagine the great difference of Mau now and before, so even if work permits me only to go 2-3 days a week I should still be able to compensate the time loss even at home.

MAU'S PLAN


Exercise - Twist and bending + Hip Hop Abs + Dancing at home
                - Walking, Jogging at Sports Complex

Sports     - Badminton, Swimming

Meal       - Breakfast: Cereal/Bread and Fruits
                - Lunch     : Half Rice and White Meat
                - Snacks   : Oatmeal and Skyflakes
                - Dinner    : Oatmeal and Fruits

I hope what I listed down tonight will be implemented bit by bit so that time will come I will get used to it. I was actually happy when I started walking around the oval because after that I don't feel like indulging myself with what to have for dinner, in short - I lose my appetite! :D I only take fruits then so that I won't feel hungry before the clock strikes 10 p.m.

MAU'S MISSION STATEMENT!

I need, want, & must do this!
For a greater, happier, & healthy me..




Let's see what will happen after a month. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment