Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Twenty Five

Just 4 days ago, I turned 25..
Yay!! Belated Happy Birthday to me. :p

As the years go by, I couldn't experience that much excitement the way I felt before probably because I know I will not be getting any younger. Sometimes I get to think about the years have passed, how many more years I will be having. I know it worries me because my time is getting lesser and I have so many goals in life that I really need to achieve.

I have many things revolving around my mind like setting ways to achieve my goals, my responsibilities as I grew older, and most especially my top priorities. I once made a dream book during a seminar on what I want and plan to achieve and I believe each of them would link to one another, good thing one by one I can accomplish them but it's not as easy like the way I drew them out.

Oh well, life has always been this challenging.. So for now, I need to straightened things out so I will know what I need to do first..

0 comments:

Post a Comment