Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Sony Ericsson Satio "IDOU" - My dream phone

Last few years, I have been only using Sony Ericsson mobile phones since they are the one that catches up my attention every time my mobile carrier permits me to have retention on my current plan. Just this year, I was able to get myself Sony K770i Cybershot. It may not be as high tech as the latest models but I can take nice shots with this phone, but of course it wouldn't be as nice as those taken with a digicam.



It only has a 3.2megapixel camera in it but because of the cybershot technology, it's much better compared to other phone with the same specifications for the camera. I'm not much of a cellphone addict since most of the time I only use it to contact my families, friends and work, not to mention I  also used it to surf the net when I'm bored and sleepy.. :D

But recently, I found this new phone. A 12 megapixel camera phone from Sony Ericsson.. - SE Satio - 

Imagine a time when I don't have to bring my canon powershot to be able to take shots in case I really needed to, this is the best that I've seen so far and the one that really makes me want to upgrade to sa new phone fast!!


It has almost all the specs I wanted with a new phone, cool camera, touchscreen lcd, wifi, GPS, plus a nice body design. I would choose this over iphone, it reflects my personality more than any other. hehe :p

You can google up reviews and videos about this phone. It's really nice and I'm looking forward to getting one anytime soon..

0 comments:

Post a Comment