Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cebu Pac's P1 ticket..

How I wish I will be blessed with something that will earn me money..
I'm dying to visit SG, of course for a week long vacation and to be away from all the worries I have here. Now here comes Cebu Pacific's Promo for the 2nd time, having its P1 fare on all domestic and international flights. It will be up til tomorrow only and it's really driving me crazy. I kept on searching for the dates having that price but it's really not that easy. :( I'm sure many people are barging into the site to avail tickets for themselves also.

The best part about this second promo is that the flying period will be on June to September next year, which means it will be in time for the Singapore Great Sale!! Guess I'll have to wait again, when time and budget permits me to go..

...:: sad ::...

0 comments:

Post a Comment